Tuesday, January 28, 2014

FIRST KISS

I suddenly just remembered my real first kiss.

I don't know how I forgot. Maybe because it was so awkward. I have no idea how old I was. Possibly twelve?  I was dating the cutest boy, Tyler. I remember how he smelled. I remember it disturbingly well. One of our friends was having a birthday party at the local Holiday Inn. We had all been in the hot tub and I was wearing a really hot little patriotic bikini with blue sparkles and white stars. The boys were leaving and somehow it got psyched up amongst our friends that we were going to kiss. I have no idea how this happened.  Next thing I know I'm standing in the Holiday Inn parking lot dripping wet in a bikini while my adorable boyfriend awkwardly leans in and all of our friends watch from the windows. We kissed on the lips and I was completely mortified by the show of it all. According to Facebook, now Tyler lives in Japan with his wife and baby. Interestingly he still looks 12.

Do you remember your first?

4 comments:

LL said...

First real kiss eh? Yup...

Now my first kiss with you? Not yet... :P

Mike said...

I think ... nope, I just verified, that the olfactory system plays an important part in memories.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olfaction (search memory)

Anonymous said...

LL- SOON.
Mike - That's for damn sure.

I'm With Stupid said...

I remember my first kiss and the sting of the slap after I kissed her. hehehe

Seriously though, yes, she was so sweet. Blond hair and the most amazing blue eyes I've ever seen. After that things went badly and I screwed it all up and don't like to talk about it.

Jay