Monday, March 26, 2007

Finding Music

I went to the performing arts library Saturday. I was hoping to find sheet music for Apres Moi and Take Five. Perhaps even Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps. No such luck. I found a crappy learn to play piano version of the first. I found the version I already own of the second and the third was in Spanish. This trip was very unsuccessful. I have to assume that if I can't find the music then it is the universe's way of telling me not to perform it. If I ever find Love on the Rocks though, I'm recording it in a heartbeat.

After accomplishing nothing at the library I headed downtown to get a tattoo. I now have my initials branded into my ankle. All is right with the world.

5 comments:

GMEyster said...

Never know, though, Carly. I got sheet music roughly 10 years after searching fervently for it!

JasonBSchmidt said...

You should post a pic of the new tattoo.

Darla said...

I like your tattoo. It's simple, like my brain.

Darla said...

read your comment, San Antonio? Do tell! Whatcha doin? You travel a lot...

Knight said...

San Antonio is just vacay with the bro and rents. Should be a delightful weekend of drinking and sunbathing.