Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Mr. Rogers On Crack....and LSD

One of my favorite childhood shows!


Explains so much right? I loved this show. I can remember trying to style my dad's hair like Pee Wee Herman. I had movies as well as tapings of the show that my brother and I watched over and over again. Someone even gave me the bobble-head Pee Wee when I was in high school. Looking back I realize this whole show is one huge drugged out sexual innuendo.
Hmmm...

I should have known then what my life would become.

4 comments:

JasonBSchmidt said...

I know you know I love a 'tard.

Unknown said...

Mmm drugged out sexual innuendo...

GMEyster said...

I'll come right out and say it...I LOVE PEE WEE HERMAN. I watched him on Saturday mornings, religiously. My mom would just come into the room, shake her head and say 'I just don't get it'...but I LOVED it. Pee Wee's Big Adventure? A favorite!

Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Darla said...

um seriously...it's all so wrong. but really, so right. yes. yes it is. i mean was. i mean...is. yes.