I'm at work and I don't have my pictures to participate in WWC right now. I might blow it off this week because frankly, my brain died. I can't think of anything I want to write about. I tried making a list but I can't seem to get a full story out. What do you think? What should I share? Here is what came to mind for things from my past that I could share:
- Touring for three months doing a children's theater show. Playing a man.
- My craigslist missed connection found.
- Working for the crazy guy that had the FBI visit my mother.
- The older millionaire ex with a whole lot of issues.
- The "Slumber Party" I went to last Saturday.
- Practicing witchcraft as a pre-teen. (I think it worked too well.)
- Making collections calls on 9/11.
- Memories of attending a Musical Theater Academy. (All actors are crazy.)
- Getting accosted by homeless people while handing out water. Meeting Seth Green and then causing a car accident. Oh, wait. That was pretty much the whole story.
Anything sound like it might be worth sharing? I'm also taking suggestions. I can't give up on blogging just because I'm in a thought drought. *LOUD SIGH* Sorry folks.
You might as well just Warholize yourself....