Friday, May 9, 2008

Pimp My Blog - Part Three

Yesterday I couldn't figure out what got me thinking about scars. I did a whole post about it and never put two and two together until Dana from Amid Life's Crisis stopped by in the comments section. I suddenly realized I'M A THIEF! Dana did a beautiful post yesterday for Half Naked Thursday. I totally forgot that is what got me thinking about it. Shame on me. At the same time I realized it's pimp my blog time and who could be a better pimp candidate than the person inspiring me to copy them? So yes, this week I'm telling you all to go visit Amid Life's Crisis where you will find a very beautiful women baring her soul and on Thursday's a little skin. Dana is very honest and open in her writing which covers a bit of everything including her son, her love life, even all her political and social views. Her strength is an inspiration. Did I sell you yet? I never said I was good at pimping. She can sell her self, just go look!

12 comments:

Dana said...

You goofball! You didn't steal!! Don't you know imitation is the most sincere form of flattery? I thought it was great that you did the the scar post yesterday - no offense taken - but thanks for pimpin' my blog!

Jay said...

Dana rocks!

Knight said...

Dana- I'm glad you were not offended. Once you left a comment I hit myself in the forhead and said "doh!"

Jay- Yes she does!

I was thinking about doing a vlog tomorrow. I couldn't come up with an idea and about an hour ago I thought I could show my Apt but then I realized Matt-Man JUST did that. What is wrong with me?

Anonymous said...

Hmm nice like..Dana Maam Writes Good !!

Anonymous said...

Hey sis!!! I love Dana's Blog!!! And yes she had a real sexy HNT!!! Wooo Hooo Dana!!!

Talk to you later Sis!!!

BBC said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY, LADIES.

Jo said...

Dana's honesty impresses me...and her HNT's are fierce--I wish I had the balls!

Things pop into my head from blogs all the time & it takes me forever to realize where it came from.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Hey Gal! I'll check out Dana (after my chores and all). Just wanted to let you know I "Pimped Your Logo" at my blog!

Angel Power! [smiley-wink]

Schmoop said...

Dana Rocks!! Cheers Knight!!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Dana "Amid Life's Crisis" is totally a hoot! After a good read and a good skim? I added her to my favorites!

Happy Monday!!!

minijonb said...

you are the most blog-pimpin'-est blogger 'eva!
=:-)

captain corky said...

I really enjoy Dana, and her blog!