Thursday, June 7, 2007

My cup runneth over.

Maybe not everything is perfect but good things are certainly happening. I moved into my UWS studio and began my life of living alone. I love it. It's my own private space for me to be me in. It's a very slow process of getting everything sorted out and put away exactly how I want it. Thankfully I had some birthday fairies help me start the process!

Negative note. Work is rough. I'm slipping and confused and having a hard time getting my act together. I'm not sure what to do to get back on track.

Positive note. My birthday was a blast! I'm so thankful to the people that showed up to celebrate with me. The weather held up and it was a really beautiful day. I know I have some very questionable friends but we can blame that on my youth. I also have some unbelievably amazing friends that I'm so proud to claim.

Sometimes I catch my head spinning in imagination thinking I'm Mary Martin at the end of the song "A Wonderful Guy". I really hate that song, however, that is sort of a good thing.

I should get back to work.

3 comments:

JasonBSchmidt said...

I'm glad that things are going pretty well, with the exception of work. Make a list or ten. I feel that helps to get back on track at work. And if it doesn't work, at least you'll look busy. (turns to start making a list to look busy). Hooray, one more day without being fired. Score!

Sunday brunch is not far away...

GMEyster said...

The birthday fairies you speak of sound like angels, only whore angels, which is more preferable anyway. Whore angels will watch your back in a way that silly virgin fairies are just not capable of.

Lists at work? Good idea. Also, try screaming when you can. Clears the head.

You're as corny as Kansas in August....high as a flag on the 4th of July...

Darla said...

I'm a list maker too.

I really wish I could have made your birthday bash. I would have probably been a birthday fairy, cause that's how I rol1.