Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday Brunch

Brunching is one of the best Sunday activities in New York City. Today I met some friends at some Italian place around one. The service was horrible but we still had a good time. It was one of the rare brunches that didn't last all day. After a couple glasses of champagne I went to Boarders for a new book and took the bus back to my apartment. Then I promptly fell asleep. When did naps become so wonderful? Is it one of the signs you are getting old? Maybe it was the champagne. Whatever it was, I wish I could do it more often.

3 comments:

Jay said...

Champagne induced naps are a good thing.

R.E.H. said...

If taking naps are a sign of becoming old, I am not yet old - thankfully ;)

I cannot nap during the day, because it leaves me bug-eyed and half asleep for the rest of that day. I don't sleep much at night either... so something must be wrong with me.

Glad you enjoyed brunch though.

GMEyster said...

Whoo hoo! I loves me some good brunch!