Monday, August 9, 2010

My New Dream

I have a dream. A wonderful dream blog friends. And you are in it and you are in it and yes, even you! A couple nights ago, in a mildly drunken stupor, I stumbled upon a brilliant idea. It is my new life dream and all I need to make it happen is a motercycle, a video camera, and your address.

Here I am preparing for the voyage.



You see, I just want to meet you all so much that I would like to take this blog on the road. The biggest hurdle (other than the fact that I will never have the money to accomplish this) would be convincing you that it's safe to meet me. It is, I promise. I've already come up with date ideas for us! For instance, I could bike down to Arkansas and hit up all the best strip clubs with Jay. Then go to Bagwine for a pub crawl. Perhaps I could get Dianne to attend a Brooklyn Burlesque show with me. Then off to to the south for a FULL glass of wine with Farmer's Wife. She doesn't just taste test you know. I have to catch one of Gary's open studios and then flirt with his neighbor and my long time crush Ben. I have ideas for everybody! Now, don't you think this would be an interesting voyage to follow via video? Hell, you can get a motercycle too and join me. We can become a blogger motercycle gang.

Or maybe I'm dreaming too big.
*sigh* If only. If only dreams really did come true.

14 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

well, shoot, me and Ben just live up the road from you! :)

Schmoop said...

Oh Helllllll Yeah!! If you bring you, your bike, and your camera to Bagwine, Ohio I'll make sure that the drinks will flow and that you get the key to the city. Bring it On. Cheers Knight!!

BSOB said...

Holy Cats...

Knight, Road trips are so doable. I'm hitting the road late september with two friends and many destinations. We can meet up at White Sands for a glass of wine and then hit hgwy 1 on the caost.

You look awesome!

Jay said...

That would be an amazing trip! It should be sold as a reality show idea. We'll all be famous.

Come on down anytime. I've never thought about joining a biker gang, but I would join yours. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Because of the 'lack of money' issue, maybe your visitees could help you finance the trip

Micky-T said...

Do it! Just steal THAT bike and get going.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

That would be SO TOTALLY COOL!!

Awesome dream! And, love ya' on the bike!

You need to video something cool for You-Tube and you can be one of those overnight sensations, end up on the Today Show or the Morning Show or the Early Show and then be discovered!!!

:-D

You don't have to convince me not to be afraid of you. I think you are pretty safe (and, I'm always packin' of course. Just in case. LOL!] ;-) he! he!

Happy Monday, Gal!

Reb said...

Well you'd best come to Alberta first, you don't want the weather interfering with your visit ;) We'll sing and go to a festival or two and then take a ride through the mountains.

GMEyster said...

Sounds awesome! LOVE it!

Mike said...

If you come to Canada on your motorcycle, swing by and pick me up on a Friday the 13th. Port Dover, a sleepy little lake town of 4,000, hosts about 100,000 bikers every Friday the 13th.

Get your drunk on!

Dianne said...

I would do anything Brooklyn (or NJ) with you
hell we could roar over to the Jersey Shore and meet Snookie

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Oh, but it *is* doable!
Bossy has done it twice now:
http://www.iambossy.com/bossy-moments-throughout-history/2010/01/10/bossys-no-book-tour-details/

Saturn sponsored her the first time (I can't recall if they did it again or not).
Why not have a motorcycle place sponsor you? They'd get the advertising and visibility and you'd get the free use of the bike!

PS: I live in wine country and it's beautiful here in the fall.

Anonymous said...

Totally understand. I've wanted to ride a Harley from Texas to Vancouver, BC for years, camping all along the way.

And I would love to meet blog people. I see them meeting other people and I'm jealous, but happy they get to meet.

LL said...

You've got a place to land out here too... but it's a helluva ride for you to get here. What the hey... if it was easy, it wouldn't be worth the trip!