Today is my 50th post. For some reason I decided that today I would like to answer the questions from Inside the Actors Studio. James Lipton asks the same 10 questions to each person he interviews on the show. Mind you, my answers could change by tomorrow but for now this is what I feel:
1. What is your favorite word? Perspective ... Doodle was using it a lot awhile ago and I'm stealing it. I find this word can be used to help you with or through anything.
2. What is your least favorite word? Twiddle ... it just creeps me out
3. What turns you on [creatively, spiritually or emotionally]? Honestly so many things do and I'm lucky that way but new/clever ideas get me excited and that can be regarding anything.
4. What turns you off? Close-Mindedness These people are hopeless.
5. What sound or noise do you love? A heavy downpour with a far off thunderstorm.
6. What sound or noise do you hate? People whistling in public places. I'll smack you!
7. What is your favorite curse word? Damn in any way you can find to use it. It feels good.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Psychiatry. Good thing I don't because I could cause a lot of damage.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Being a flight attendant would suck. You are always in a small confined place with bitching, ill, and/or dirty people. Hmm... sounds like my office.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? A nod in the direction of the open bar would suffice. See you all there!