Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A New Hobby

I have a new interest and his name is Derren Brown. He calls himself a Mentalist, Hypnotist, and magician. I somehow ran across a mention of him in the comments on some random blog. The comment amused me so I youtubed the name and came across many clips from his UK show Trick of the Mind. Here is one of my favorites.



I chose to post this specific clip because I feel it somewhat goes along with my blog.

This Derren fellow seems to be very charming. I enjoy watching him and have great interest in the things he has studied. I'm not really a fan of magic but I would like to know more about the human mind and how things like hypnotism work. Maybe I see it as a vulnerability in myself and I would like to have a greater knowledge to protect myself. Maybe I just like odd things. What's your take on this whole thing?

1 comment:

GMEyster said...

I want to do Derren sideways.