Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Catch Up - The rest of the answers.

There is so much to catch up on but so little desire within me to write it all out. I'll do the brief version here and work my way back.
1) I still owe you the rest of the answers to your questions.
2) I spent Thanksgiving in Arizona with Casey's family so I'll give you the scoop on that.
3) I had another seizure over the weekend.
4) It's time to promote my December show!


kcinnova
said...
What are the best and worst things about living in NYC?
If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?

Dear Kcinnova,
The best thing about living in NYC is the constant energy pulsating from the island. Something is always happening. A whole lot of people with different backgrounds and opinions are crammed on to an island together and because of that you get diverse culture, art, lifestyle, religion, beauty, etc. I could go on forever. The worst thing about NYC is …hmmm… I can’t think of anything. Oh wait, I got something… it gets really f’ing cold in the winter and I don’t like waiting in the cold for a train.
I assume if I lived somewhere else it would have to be in the U.S. since that is where my citizenship is and all. I’m very fond of San Francisco and New Orleans. I think that is where I would find the most comfort if forced to leave Manhattan.

Mike
said...
If you gotta fart, really really bad, and you're surrounded by people, do you do it anyway?

And if you did, would you be embarrassed?

Dear Mike,
To be honest I don’t know that this has come up. How often are you so full of gas and surrounded by people that you couldn’t possibly get away from? I guess if there was no way to be polite and get away from the people I would do it anyway and no I don’t think I would be all that embarrassed.

TT said...
Ever thought about trying out for American Idol?

TT,
I have to admit that it probably crosses every singers mind at some point in time but I never seriously considered it. A few years ago I had the look they might have wanted but I don’t sing pop music. They expect you to sing a popular style and I'm just not good at the popular thing.

16 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

you're good at the non-popular thing! no wait, the unpopular thing? Oh, maybe the classic thing!
:)
Sorry about the seizure. I bet Arizona's weather was AWESOME though.

furiousBall said...

Have you ever crop dusted a video store? (fart in one aisle and then move into the next one to watch/listen to the reaction)

Anonymous said...

Great answers!
Hope your seizure wasn't too scary. I wish the docs could find a solution to fix this for you.
And I hope you will someday give us some samples of your singing. Please?! I bet you could knock our socks off!

Anonymous said...

furiousBall cracks me up. It must have something to do with my having brothers AND boys of my own. My sense of humor is permanently warped.

Dianne said...

I have this urge to eat tons of beans and go to a video store

sorry about the seizure! I worry about you

loved your description of Manhattan, so perfect

hugs sweet girl

Darla said...

OH NO. At least, I hope, you were with Casey when it happened?

Patiently awaiting thanksgiving weekend details. Oh, am I gonna see you tonight?

Anonymous said...

I just have to hear you sing.. I have to!!!

LOL@Mikes Question.. ONLY HIM!!! hahaha

Take care of yourself... glad casey is around during those seizures!

You have a couple awards on my blog also!!!! The LOVE LIFE & ME BLog!!

LOVE YA SIS!!

Reb said...

I am so loving this! Are you an alto? Please tell me you are not a soprano. You have to be an alto (near tenor) to sing torch songs.

I wish they could get these seizures sorted out.

Newt said...

This is fun.........

Jay said...

Sorry about the seizure. I worry about you too.

I've told you before that I'm pretty sure I would just love living in New York. The diversity is what I think would be the greatest part of living there. So many people from so many different backgrounds. I find them all fascinating.

*farts and runs away*

Ken said...

When around people and I got to fart, I say excuse me. Then I fart.
I think it's rude to not give them warning!

Dana said...

ACK! Another seizure ... BAD! Thanksgiving in AZ ... GOOD!

Take care of yourself Knight!!

GMEyster said...

Sorry to hear about yet another seizure.

Glad you enjoyed that *Prop 8: The Musical!* video! I loved it!

Schmoop said...

Hope you're feeling alright. Cheers to ya Knight!!

Anonymous said...

See Knight, that's why I like you. Aren't afraid to let it all out if you need to.

Also, when you get a chance, could you change your link to my new blog, www.mindofspaz.com

Thanks!

tt said...

I think you're too cool for Idol anyway ....seriously. thanks for the answer though.:)
Take care of you!